Before Your First Visit
Please remember to get any referrals you need for your first visit prior to arriving. For your convenience you can print some of our forms prior to your visit and bring them with you.
Please bring any radiographs, CT scans, MRIs on either film or disc and their reports that you have had prior to your visit. You may also want to bring any laboratory reports, operative reports or prior physician reports you feel are important. Remember to bring your insurance cards and a photo ID.
To save time when you arrive for your visit please download and fill out the following forms
Instructions for completing fillable PDF forms:
- Install the most recent version of Adobe Reader (http://get.adobe.com/reader)
- Save the form to your local drive on your own computer and note the location of the saved file.
- Open the Adobe Acrobat Pro/Reader application.
- On the Acrobat Reader menu, go to File->Open. Open the file from the location in which you saved it.
- Complete the form and save the changes before emailing or printing.
Insurances We Accept
- AARP Medicare Complete
- Aetna Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield National Plans
- Bollinger/People CCN/CHN
- Cigna PPO and POS
- Empire Plan
- First Health
- Great West
- Horizon Medicare Blue
- Local 825
- One Health Plan
- PIP (Motor Vehicular Accident Insurances)
- Preferred Health
- Qualcare PPO, HMO
- Railroad MC
- Secure Horizons
- United Health Care
- US Family Health
- Wellcare Medicare
- Worker’s Compensation
(If you do not see your plan listed call us to check)
CareCredit for Treatment and Care
It’s something you’ve always wanted to do, but something else was always there to hold you back. Well, not anymore. We offer CareCredit, a card designed specifically for your healthcare needs. CareCredit can help you move forward with getting the procedure you’ve always wanted. With low minimum monthly payment options, no up-front costs and no prepayment penalties, you can get your procedure sooner.
Your healthcare credit card.
CareCredit is the credit card exclusively for healthcare services. With monthly payments every time you use it, you can use your card over and over for follow-up appointments or different procedures. This means you don’t have to put your health on hold until you save up enough money. We give you the power to decide when it’s the right time for you.
With CareCredit, you can:
- Get the treatment or procedure you want, when you want it
- Enjoy monthly payment options
- Pay no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties
Apply now or to learn more about CareCredit, please contact us.